- RT @scotgp: #scotpfg Green influence showing... public sector bid for Scotrail, low emissions zones, deposit return scheme, support for you… 08:30:46 PM September 05, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @scotgp: #scotpfg Fracking decision would have been welcome, says Patrick. He welcomes support for @JohnFinnieHI bill on #equalprotectio… 08:30:33 PM September 05, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @scotgp: Holyrood's back! And we're challenging the other parties by outlining an alternative Programme for Government. https://t.co/wR… 10:31:35 AM September 05, 2017 from Twitter for iPad
- RT @scotgp: .@JohnFinnieHI welcomes overwhelming support for his proposal to give children #EqualProtection from assault. https://t.co/x2NR… 04:13:15 PM August 24, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Exclusive: shooting industry accused of using charity to pass poisoned food to the poor https://t.co/rlg8TcODvK https:/… 09:46:20 AM August 07, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Most claimants lose cash as “cruel” Tory benefit caps hit the poorest hardest https://t.co/XB5WbLL0yw 09:46:13 AM August 07, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @ThirdForceNews: Green young people can now apply to the climate change fund panel with @YoungScot and @KSBScotland https://t.co/7PuJXea… 09:46:08 AM August 07, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @EquallyProtect: For the next steps in the Member's Bill process please see John's Facebook page https://t.co/NzFNxrOhY3 09:45:06 AM August 07, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @EquallyProtect: The consultation on #EqualProtection is now closed! Thank you for all those who have responded!! 09:45:04 AM August 07, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
- RT @guardianeco: Public support for fracking in the UK at record low, official survey reveals https://t.co/1TJ98qcWuq 06:20:12 PM August 03, 2017 from Twitter for iPhone
Sunday, July 26th, 2015
Welcome to the Denny and Banknock By-Election special, this week we are interviewing a person you will learn alot about over the next few weeks, allow us to introduce you to the Scottish Green Party Candidate in the current By-election, Brian Capaloff!
|Name: Brian Capaloff
Occupation: Service User Involvement Worker
Joined: September 2014
1. What attracted you to the Scottish Greens over other parties?
I’d had sympathy with so many of their policies for a long time, but the Referendum finally helped me make the decision. I no longer felt that the Labour Party represented my socialism. The Green Party does.
2. If you could choose one Scottish Greens policy that you respect the most, what one would it be and why?
The citizen’s income. Putting money towards people rather than banks would have such an amazingly positive impact on them, but also on the economy as a whole.
3. Falkirk Greens have received a lot of praise for our enthusiasm and commitment to making politics fun. What would you say the tagline of the branch should be?
Politics is important to us all. Join Falkirk Greens where we enjoy making a difference.
4. In three words can you describe your experience within the Scottish Greens?
An enlightening experience
5. If someone asked you why should they join the party what would you say to them?
Politics affects us all, but unlike most Falkirk Greens make involvement an enjoyable and enlightening experience, and its membership shows that politics can be fun while having a positive impact on communities and individuals.
6. And finally….what’s your favourite type of cake?
I was recently diagnosed as diabetic, and missing out on cake is a big hole, but if I could have a piece of any cake it would be a freshly made Victoria sponge made with fresh cream and topped with strawberries!!
Please remember if you are living in the Denny and Banknock area, please give Brian and the Scottish Green Party your vote to help bring change to the local council!